Travel north on I-25 through Santa Fe towards Taos. Once you get to Taos you can either take Highway 64 through Angel Fire or Highway 522 through Questa. The Enchanted Circle is an 83 mile loop, so you'll have the opportunity to experience everything we have to offer regardless of which direction you choose!
From Santa Fe:
Take Highway 68 towards Taos and follow the directions above.
Depending on where you are coming from in Texas, there are several different routes you could take. Typically, travelers heading to the Enchanted Circle go through Amarillo, Dumar and Dalhart to Clayton, NM. From Clayton, continue west to Raton and then on to Cimarron via Hwy 64. If coming from south Texas, you may choose to take Interstate 40 west into New Mexico. This route gives you the option of cutting north to Las Vegas or Santa Fe.
Head south on Highway 522 through Questa. Make a left on Highway 38 towards Red River or continue south to Taos. Head east on Hwy 64 to Hwy 434 to Angel Fire and Eagle Nest.
From Mora and Las Vegas:
Go north on Highway 434 into Angel Fire, then make a right on Highway 64 to hit Eagle Nest or a left on highway 64 to get to Taos.
Travel west on Highway 64 into Eagle Nest. You can either stay on Highway 64 into Angel Fire, or make a right on Highway 38 towards Red River.
Distance to Taos from these cities:
- Albuquerque 135 miles/ 2.15 hours
- Amarillo 302 miles / 5 hours
- Dallas 682 miles / 11 hours
- Denver 300 miles / 5 hours
- Durango 208 miles / 3 hours
- El Paso 400 miles / 6 hours
- Oklahoma City 559 miles / 8.15 hours
- Phoenix 568 miles / 8.30 hours
- Salt Lake City 594 miles / 10 hours
- Santa Fe 72 miles / 1.15 hours
- Tucson 579 miles / 8.45 hours
- Vail / Breckenridge 270 miles / 4 hours
- Taos & Questa: 22 miles (25-30 minutes)
- Questa & Red River: 12 miles (15-20 minutes)
- Red River & Eagle Nest: 17 miles (20-25 minutes)
- Eagle Nest & Angel Fire: 10 miles (10-15 minutes)
- Angel Fire & Taos: 24 miles (30-35 minutes)
- Taos and Taos Ski Valley: 19 miles (25-30 minutes)
- Questa and Taos Ski Valley: 29 miles (35-40 minutes)
For more information, email us at email@example.com.